The AAA is pleased to be partnering with the Australian Asphalt Pavement Association to deliver this event to the industry. SRS Roads both exhibited at and sponsored the event.
- Airport Pavement Industry Standards and Key Issues in 2015
- The Bond Between Asphalt Overlays and Underlying Pavements for Airport
- Low Current Systems – The future of Airfield Lighting… Today
- Developing a Strong Safety Culture on Airport Runway Projects
- Regional and Major Airport Pavement and Lighting Case Studies
This event will be part of the AAA’s program to provide the aviation industry with comprehensive technical training. We are expecting over 200 regional and major airport representatives to attend this specialised event as there has been a great deal of interest from the AAA membership. The forum will provide training for those less experienced in the industry as well as educating those with experience about the latest technology and products available.
Filed under: News